Far East | Telecoms, media

Vympelcom to buy Far East operator NTC for $420m

11 May '11
Mobile operator Vympelcom, working under Beeline brand, has announced plans to purchase 100% shares in New Telephone Company (NTC), based in Vladivostok, Primorsky region, for $420m.

The sellers are KT Corporation and Summit Telecom Global Management B.V., which is a part of Sumitomo Corporation.

Under plans, in the next four weeks Vympelcom is to buy 90% shares in NTK, and after that the company is to make a mandatory general offer for buying out the remaining 10% shares.

The second phase of the deal is scheduled to be completed in Q3 2011.
Publish in Twitter
Write to Facebook
Google Buzz
Write to LiveJournal
Show in MM
Share MK
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Find Related Content
Latest News: Far East
1 Dec '21 | Technology & innovation
27 Oct '21 | Technology & innovation
20 Oct '21 | Technology & innovation
3 Sep '21 | Finance, business | Transport, logistics
 

Feature stories

27 Dec '21
An innovative hybrid plate for cranial defects...
24 Nov '21
Cerebral vascular disorders are responsible for a...
8 Oct '21
Chemists at the St. Petersburg State University...
Search (News archive - 22911)
Technology Scouting Solutions For Industry
NATT
Advertising
Marchmont News

Latest News

20 Jan '22
A research team at the Samara Polytechnic University...
18 Jan '22
A scientific team in the West Urals has come up with...
14 Jan '22
A new device, developed by a Russian start-up and...

Most read stories from last week

20 Jan '22
A research team at the Samara Polytechnic University...
21 Jan '22
19 Jan '22
A Russian startup and international company...