On July 24-26, the Skolkovo technology park will host the Startup Weekend - intensive from the international Techstars accelerator, which will help entrepreneurs with the idea of launching an impact project. Participation is paid.
The program can involve entrepreneurs, developers, designers, marketers, product managers and anyone who wants to realize the idea of a startup or join a team.
Project ideas should be in the following areas:
- renewable energy sources;
- agricultural development and access to healthy food;
- ecology, fight against climate change;
- medicine and improving the quality of life;
- affordable education;
- employment, the spread of wealth;
- cyclical economy, economics of joint consumption;
- environmentally friendly and innovative production;
- green construction;
development and dissemination of equality and justice.
Participants will be able to present their ideas during a short presentation, participate in workshops and mentoring sessions, form teams and together develop a project.
In the final, the jury will select the winners who will receive: the opportunity to pass accelerators PwC Russia, Impact Hub Moscow, The Founder Institute, as well as the accelerator of the Sustainable Development Goals, organized by Evercity, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, ITU, Fintech Lab and the Russian Carbon Fund.