The festival is open and participation in it is limited only by age. Applications for participation are accepted, both from organized teams representing educational organizations and institutions, and from adult participants or parents of minor participants acting individually.
The main goals and objectives of the Festival are:
- Identification and development of students of educational institutions of creative abilities and interest in scientific activity;
- Attracting the attention of talented youth in the field of high technology;
- Creating conditions for the intellectual development of schoolchildren, supporting gifted children, including assisting them in vocational guidance and continuing education;
- Promotion of scientific knowledge, improving the pedagogical qualifications of teachers, graduate students, students, scientists participating in the Festival;
- Strengthening the creative ties between teachers and specialists of continuing education institutions and other educational institutions.
March 14 is an exhibition of robots, models and designs, the Olympiad in 3D modeling.
March 15, robot competitions, project protection, programming competition, awarding of winners are held.
ROBOART today includes hundreds of teams from more than 20 regions of Russia (and a team from the Republic of Kazakhstan took part in the ROBOART 2019 festival) and thousands of visitors. These are 20 types of robot competitions, 14 directions of exhibitions, 9 competitions of projects and 2 Olympiads. These are master classes for children and adults, parents and teachers, this is a show of scientific experiments, entertaining interactive platforms, these are real robots that are one of the main partners of the festival.