3 Oct '19
From October 10 to 11, the Center for Innovation Consulting of the Siberian Federal University (SFU) together with the Krasnoyarsk Regional Innovation and Technology Business Incubator (KRITBI) will hold the Patent School 'Patentable Solutions - the Basis of Safe Business'.
On the first day of the Patent School, Oleg Revinsky, Ph.D. in Law, associate professor of the Department of Patent Law and Legal Protection of Individualization Tools of the Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property, will speak. A federal expert will talk about the mechanisms for registering, protecting and transferring rights to intellectual property.
The second day will be fully devoted to the practical skills of independent patenting of promising developments. The experts will be employees of the Department of Science and Innovation of SFU.
• get acquainted with the basic concepts and terms, basic documents and normative acts of the sphere of intellectual property;
• get an idea of the key stages of patenting and registration of trademarks;
• will be able to identify and distinguish objects of intellectual property, get acquainted with the features of their legal protection;
• learn what a patent landscape is and learn to formulate a task for patent research;
• form an algorithm of actions necessary to protect their intellectual property rights;
• prepare their draft application to the Federal Institute of Industrial Property.
Based on the results of the course, program participants will be able to formulate a strategy for the protection of intellectual property of their project.
Date of the event: October 10–11, 2019, 09: 00–18: 00.
Venue: 79/10 Svobodny Ave., Building No. 10 (library), auditorium. B4-11.