IX BIG DATA 2020 Forum is the central event of the year on big data and intellectual analytics.
The BIG DATA Forum is a unique combination:
- expert knowledge and comprehensive analysis from visionaries of the big data industry;
- practical experience in terms of the value of projects for business, society, the state;
- deep immersion in details of methods and technologies for working with data.
Main topics of BIG DATA 2020:
- Data - a strategic asset of the digital economy;
- Practical experience with data;
- Infrastructure, tools, big data services and analytics.