27 Jan '10
National electrical grid company FSK UES has announced seven new and ongoing energy projects for 2010.
The most interesting of them reportedly include:
- Continued construction of the 500kV, 501MVA Lozovaya substation in Primorsky to be commissioned in 2012;
- Completion of 275km Phase 2 of the 220kV Neryungrinskaya GRES – Nizhny Kuranakh power line, planned for Q22010;
- Construction of new 220kV Patrokl and Russkaya substations, 126MVA each; the 18km, 220kV Zelyony Ugol – Russkaya power line; and the 220kV Zelyony Ugol substation in Vladivostok as part of the city’s preparation for the APEC-2012 summit (to start in Q22010 and be completed in Dec. 2011);
- Construction of the 220kV, 50MVA Airport substation as part of the ongoing Vladivostok Knevichi international airport upgrade (to start in March and be completed in Q32010);
- Construction of the 220kV Klyuchevaya – Magdagachi and 500kV Amurskaya – the Frontier power lines.
Investment in the projects has yet to be specified.